About the hat
The Bailey Warlick brim features a full color dip dye woven into the straw before knitting. Each strand is dyed before being woven together to create an almost dip dyed appearance in the front. To finish, the Warlick is topped off with a double diagonal Japanese grosgrain band and dipped nail head for that perfect, classic touch. Hand-crafted in the United States of America from globally sourced materials.
- Shape: Fedora
- Fabric: Genuine Panama
- Material: 100% Toquilla Palm
- Brim Width: 2 ⅞" Snap
- Crown: 3 ¾" Graduated
- Sweatband: Fine Woven
- Made in the USA
2 ⅞" Snap
3 ¾" Graduated
- DRDarrell R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoDon't hate participate
The BOMB 💣 💣 💣 ON FIRE 🔥 🔥 🔥
- DMDon M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoFly exquisite
Got compliments from someone me nice looking women
- EBEric B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful crown.Can’t wait to wear it out..Just need to pair it with the right feather
Hadn’t had a chance to wear it out yet but it fits great.
- CBCedric B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWarlick
*Free shipping is eligible on domestic orders $100+.
Coupons/codes/promotions that, when applied, lower the total order amount below the free shipping threshold will invalidate the free shipping promotion.